Cloud computing is a service delivery of IT resources over the Internet, with pay-as you go pricing. With cloud computing at your side there is no need to buy, own or maintain physical data centers or servers. You pay only for the service you have used over the cloud, helping you lower the cost and scale as your business needs change.
At Novasoft, you get different types of cloud services to choose from as per your business requirement-IaaS, PaaS, severless and SaaS.
Infrastructure as a Service- with IaaS, you can rent IT infrastructure like servers and virtual machines, storage, networks, operating systems.
Platform as a Service- PaaS supply on-demand platform for developing, testing, delivering, and managing software applications. It is designed to quickly create web or mobile apps without need to set-up and manage servers, storage, or network for development.
Software as a Service- with SaaS you can access to applications over the internet, on subscription basis. Office 365, Marketing automation, CRM or business analytics are some of the examples of SaaS.
Advantages of our cloud computing services-
- Round the clock support & maintenance.
- Receive highest quality services, at competitive price.
- Enjoy exceptional flexibility, security, & Azure compliance.
- Hassle free & effortless migration to Cloud.
- Access massively scalable Azure storage to drive business growth.
- Deliver on-demand infrastructure services.
- Accelerate time to market for apps & services.
From tiny startups to global corporations, government agencies to non-profits cloud computing helps organizations-
- Create cloud-native applications
- Store, back up and recover data
- Stream audio and video
- Deliver software on demand
- Test and build applications
- Analyze data
- Valuable insight from embedded intelligence
As cloud computing becomes critical for business and IT, we support enterprises through all phases of their cloud adoption journey with our reinforcing strengths in the areas of data services, cloud services, and security services.